Version 1.0, Feb 2023Welcome to OnProfiler!
By using our platform, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). These Terms apply to all users of OnProfiler, including users who are also contributors of content, information, and other materials or services on the platform. Please read these Terms carefully before using OnProfiler. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use OnProfiler. Your access to and use of OnProfiler is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use OnProfiler.Right To Use
The right to use OnProfiler (the "Platform") is granted to the Client/User subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Client is granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Platform solely for its own internal business purposes.
- The Client agrees not to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, transfer, or sell any of the content, information, or software available on the Platform.
- The Client agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in using the Platform and any of its features.
- The Client agrees not to use the Platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Platform.
- The Client agrees to not use any bots, spiders, or other automated means to access the Platform.
- The Client agrees to not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or any other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Platform.
- The Client agrees to not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted on the Platform.
- The Client agrees to not use the Platform to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature
- The Client may terminate this right to use the Platform at any time by ceasing to use the Platform.
- OnProfiler reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Platform at any time without notice.
- The User agrees to indemnify and hold OnProfiler harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or related to the User's use of the Platform.
- This right to use the Platform is governed by the laws of Singapore, and the User agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore to resolve any legal matter arising from this right to use the Platform.
- Client shall provide accurate and complete information when registering for OnProfiler.
- Client shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies when using OnProfiler.
- Client shall not use OnProfiler for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Client shall not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of OnProfiler.
- Client shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to OnProfiler or its related systems or networks.
- Client shall not share or disclose any confidential or proprietary information belonging to OnProfiler.
- Client shall not use OnProfiler to send unsolicited or unauthorized messages or advertisements.
- Client shall not use OnProfiler in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the platform.
- Client shall not attempt to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of OnProfiler.
- Client shall not use OnProfiler in any manner that could be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- OnProfiler will charge profile credits to access data.
- OnProfiler may also charge additional fees for any additional services requested by the customer, such as custom development or support services.
- All payments for OnProfiler services must be made in full prior to the start of service.
- OnProfiler reserves the right to suspend or terminate service if payment is not received in a timely manner.
- All payments and fees are non-refundable and are excluding VAT and exclude other additional applicable taxes and charges.
- All data and information collected, stored, or used by OnProfiler ("Confidential Information") is confidential and proprietary to OnProfiler and its clients
- Confidential Information includes all data, source code, algorithms, methods, processes, software, documentation, customer information, and other information related to OnProfiler
- All Confidential Information remains the property of OnProfiler and its clients, and must be kept confidential and secure
- Any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information is strictly prohibited.
- OnProfiler shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, earthquakes, accidents, strikes, or shortages of transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials
- Waiver of Liability: OnProfiler shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any failure or delay in performance caused by Force Majeure
- Suspension of Services: OnProfiler may suspend all or part of the services provided under this agreement if Force Majeure events occur
- Notice of Force Majeure: OnProfiler shall provide written notice to its customers of any Force Majeure event, including the expected duration of the event
- Termination: OnProfiler may terminate this agreement if the Force Majeure event continues for an extended period of time
- Definition of Accuracy: Data accuracy refers to the degree of precision and correctness of the information provided in the database
- Responsibility for Accuracy: Data is fetched from multiple public sources and hence the accuracy of the data is only as good as publicly provided by any entity/person. OnProfiler cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided
- Data Maintenance: The user is responsible for regularly updating the data to ensure its accuracy. OnProfiler will not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in the data caused by the user's failure to maintain it
- Use of Information: The user agrees to use the data provided for lawful purposes only and shall not use it for any fraudulent or illegal activity
- Disclaimer of Warranties: OnProfiler makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the data. The user acknowledges that the data is provided 'as is' without any warranty of any kind
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall OnProfiler be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of the use of the data